Storch Report Recent Posts
- The Newsroom At 55 Park Place – Chapter 1 May 20, 2018
- The Newsroom At 55 Park Place – A Story May 15, 2018
- Judge Exposes Trump ‘Witch Hunt’ By Special Counsel Mueller May 5, 2018
- Camelot & The Privileged April 13, 2018
- Gender February 26, 2018
- It’s A Wrap For Winter Olympics February 25, 2018
- The Teachings Of Billy Graham? February 21, 2018
- Political Correctness Is Incorrect February 20, 2018
- See Something, Say Something, Should Mean Something February 17, 2018
- Rhetoric And Political Discourse Will Not Stop Killings, Only Preventative Actions Will February 14, 2018
Storch Report Archives
Tag Archives: #Social Media
Manasota Key Fl (Storch Report) — I have been thinking about writing about this for sometime, perhaps since Al Gore invented the information highway which we haven’t heard much about lately while he is expending carbons in his jets traveling … Continue reading →
Washington DC (Storch Report) — President Obama never seems to run out of people to blame for his failures.
Manasota Key (Storch Report) — I have been observing social media since its inception and have been trying to understand it as many have as to why individuals participate in it and businesses try to tap into it.