Breaking News‘SNAKES IN THE SWAMP,’ “BOOK PACKS A PUNCH WITH A PASSIONATE POINT OF VIEW,” SAYS GASPARILLA MAGAZINE . . .
Storch Report Recent Posts
- Progressive Liberal Mania & Left Wing Media Psychosis Belies The Truth November 14, 2017
- Elder Statesman Of Bush Clan Shows Mettle November 4, 2017
- The Jewel Of Charlotte County, Manasota Key Beaches, Pay More For Sand, Or Do Nothing October 30, 2017
- ‘Snakes in the Swamp,’ “Book Packs A Punch With A Passionate Point Of View,” Says Gasparilla Magazine October 27, 2017
- Casting Couch Older Than Silent Movies, Reaches Far Beyond Hollywood October 15, 2017
- Most US Leaders Don’t Care About People – Trump Does October 10, 2017
- In Defense Of The Second Amendment And The Core Reason For It October 8, 2017
- There No Longer Is Common Sense In This Created Racist Culture September 30, 2017
- Loving To Hate In America September 24, 2017
- I’m A Deplorable That Voted For Trump And Proud Of It September 19, 2017
Storch Report Archives
Category Archives: Sports
Irvington NJ (Storch Report) — Every kid that signs up for some sporting activity today but doesn’t necessarily show up gets a trophy and in many ‘competitive’ events in which they participate, or not, there are no scores therefore … Continue reading
This is March madness and I love watching college basketball at this time of year, but I see so few white men on the court today that when I do it is such a contrast I’m ready to adjust my … Continue reading
The Joker of baseball reared its ugly head last night in Tampa when the New York Yankees gamed the system by its own strategic motives and handed the Tampa Bay Rays the wild card entry into the playoffs by playing … Continue reading
While just about everyone is looking for a job and having trouble finding one, Jack McKeon at the age of 80, who wasn’t looking for one, was tapped today to be the interim manager of the Florida Marlins.
There is no question that the Vuvuzela should be banned in all sporting events because it is a hearing hazard due to its decibel level and for possibly spreading colds and flu viruses on a greater scale than coughing or … Continue reading
The following statistics for the Maplewood (NJ) Maples Baseball team were gathered by the late Bob Roellke from records maintained by coach Russ Neide. The Maples were a semi-professional baseball team that played in the Maplewood Twilight League, the Lackawanna … Continue reading
There were three bad calls on the base paths in tonight’s American League Championship Series game 4 between the New York Yankees and the Los Angeles Angels that should be cause for review for expansion by Major League Baseball of … Continue reading
There were five second bursts from the Hammond Tremolo organ, cow bells were clanging, there was fan-clapping on cue from the PA system, a lot of ‘charging’ chants from the fans in the stands and intermittent hawking of ‘Cold Beer, … Continue reading
The stock market has been tanking as of late but the Tampa Bay Rays are up sweeping a three game series with the Boston Red Sox this evening with a 7-6 win.
Baseball may have found its greatest box office attraction, the switch pitcher. That’s right the ambidextrous pitcher that can throw equally well with both arms, which becomes quite confusing to the ambidextrous ballplayer that can hit from either side of the … Continue reading