Breaking NewsNEW BOOK: ‘SNAKES IN THE SWAMP’ – DON STORCH COMMENTARY ON TRUMP’S 100 DAYS NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON . . .
Storch Report Recent Posts
- Casting Couch Older Than Silent Movies, Reaches Far Beyond Hollywood October 15, 2017
- Most US Leaders Don’t Care About People – Trump Does October 10, 2017
- In Defense Of The Second Amendment And The Core Reason For It October 8, 2017
- There No Longer Is Common Sense In This Created Racist Culture September 30, 2017
- Loving To Hate In America September 24, 2017
- I’m A Deplorable That Voted For Trump And Proud Of It September 19, 2017
- Manasota Key Ignored By Media During Hurricane Irma September 14, 2017
- Guest Book Review: The Operator By Robert O’Neill September 3, 2017
- Left-Wing Media Attacks Melania’s Shoes On President’s Hurricane Harvey Visit To Texas August 30, 2017
- Two Little Known Stories About Jerry Lewis 1926 – 2017 August 20, 2017
Storch Report Archives
Category Archives: Satire
New York (Storch Report) – I just couldn’t let this one pass . . . Apparently Trump anxiety among progressive liberals is so pervasive it has spawned a new profession of ‘Cuddliest’s.’
New York (Storch Report) — The top half of the unisex anatomy is yet to be totally covered to look like a liberal seeking to be, at a premium price, something they are not.
Washington DC (Storch Report) — A widely-held rumor says that Washington DC was built on a swamp. It was an early example of fake news dating back to the 1800’s.
Washington DC (Storch Report) — According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Post Electoral Traumatic Stress Disorder (PETSD) is rampantly spreading among democrats in the United States and has now reached epidemic proportions.
Chappaqua New York (Storch Report) — Bill: “Thanks God for meeting with me.” God: “I’m here to help.”
New Hampshire (Storch Report) — The left wing media reported yesterday that Sen Elizabeth Warren ‘hammered’ Donald Trump for his remarks about women, predicting that “nasty women” will mobilize to elect Hillary Clinton.
Chappaqua NY . . . Dateline November 8th 2016 . . . a fast forward . . . (Storch Report) — “I can’t believe it Bill, we pulled it off.” . . . ” I told you Hillary, Barnum … Continue reading
St. Louis (Storch Report) — I watched the film Protocol this afternoon before the second debate this evening between two unlikable presidential candidates and it seemed to put things in perspective about what is already the most weird presidential … Continue reading
Moline Il (Storch Report) –I had an interview yesterday with Charlie, Linus and Lucy of cartoon fame on the subject of who they were going to vote for in the upcoming election between Clinton and Trump.