Breaking NewsNEW BOOK: ‘SNAKES IN THE SWAMP’ – DON STORCH COMMENTARY ON TRUMP’S 100 DAYS NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON . . .PURETO RICO’S 3,4 M FACE 6 MONTHS WITHOUT POWER . . .
Storch Report Recent Posts
- DonStorch.com Conservative Commentary Modifies Website September 21, 2017
- I’m A Deplorable That Voted For Trump And Proud Of It September 19, 2017
- Manasota Key Ignored By Media During Hurricane Irma September 14, 2017
- Guest Book Review: The Operator By Robert O’Neill September 3, 2017
- Left-Wing Media Attacks Melania’s Shoes On President’s Hurricane Harvey Visit To Texas August 30, 2017
- Two Little Known Stories About Jerry Lewis 1926 – 2017 August 20, 2017
- Hate Is Self-Destructive August 15, 2017
- Trump Anxiety Spawns New Profession, ‘The Cuddliest’ August 13, 2017
- America, Tread Carefully On Your Democracy August 4, 2017
- Repeal Healthcare, Salaries For Congress July 26, 2017
Storch Report Archives
Category Archives: Commentary
Manasota Key (Storch Report) – The website DonStorch.com is modifying it’s format effective immediately to focus on conservative commentary, satire and more of it.
Irvington NJ (Storch Report) – I too was an alumnus of Union Avenue School, Irvington High School and a soda jerk at Gerstein’s Drug store on Chancellor Avenue in Irvington N.J., as was Jerry Lewis.
Short Hills NJ (Storch Report) – The world is Mashugana, a word I picked up where I grew up.
Washington DC (Storch Report) Today if you voted for Trump you’re a racist. If you didn’t vote for Clinton you’re sexist. And, if you like the American Flag you’re political, not a patriot.
Did you know that no other sport calls the first day of its season ‘opening day’ but baseball and I had the opportunity to see my number two favorite team the Tampa Bay Rays, play my number one favorite team, … Continue reading
Washington DC (Storch Report) – The reptiles reared their heads from the murky DC Swamp on the 64th day of Donald J. Trump’s presidency to kill his campaign promise to repeal and replace Obamacare.
Washington DC (Storch Report) — Political Correctness has seriously invaded the brains of some persons with no sense v common sense in the United States.
Little Difference Between Bias, Politics In The Confirmation Of A Supreme Court Justice Than Writing A News Story
Washington DC (Storch Report) — The sounds of bias and politics rings as true in the Senate Judiciary Committee’s process of confirming a judge for the Supreme Court as it does in the writing by the media of a … Continue reading
In order to get sand on Manasota Key Fl beaches and money from the state and the Feds, Charlotte County Commissioners plan to import tourists from the north end of the key in Sarasota County to offset the costs … Continue reading
(Storch Report) — Very simply, that’s the difference between men and women, men went to work yesterday and women didn’t and why men achieve and earn more.