Breaking NewsNEW BOOK: ‘SNAKES IN THE SWAMP’ – DON STORCH COMMENTARY ON TRUMP’S 100 DAYS NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON . . .
Storch Report Recent Posts
- Casting Couch Older Than Silent Movies, Reaches Far Beyond Hollywood October 15, 2017
- Most US Leaders Don’t Care About People – Trump Does October 10, 2017
- In Defense Of The Second Amendment And The Core Reason For It October 8, 2017
- There No Longer Is Common Sense In This Created Racist Culture September 30, 2017
- Loving To Hate In America September 24, 2017
- I’m A Deplorable That Voted For Trump And Proud Of It September 19, 2017
- Manasota Key Ignored By Media During Hurricane Irma September 14, 2017
- Guest Book Review: The Operator By Robert O’Neill September 3, 2017
- Left-Wing Media Attacks Melania’s Shoes On President’s Hurricane Harvey Visit To Texas August 30, 2017
- Two Little Known Stories About Jerry Lewis 1926 – 2017 August 20, 2017
Storch Report Archives
Category Archives: Book Review
The Operator: Firing the Shots that Killed Osama bin Laden and My Years as a SEAL Team Warrior Hardcover – April 25, 2017 by Robert O’Neill (Author) The following is a guest book review by Jeanne Klier Storch ***** I wasn’t sure what to … Continue reading
Storch Report — A new book by Don Storch features President Trump as Crocodile Dundee in “Snakes in the Swamp”available now at Amazon.com.
“A clever thought-provoking collection of satire,” is what Boca Grande Florida’s Gasparilla Magazine called the book,”If a passive-progressive leads from behind he is a double oxymoron,” by Manasota Key author Don Storch, in its March/April issue.
Book Review: If A Passive-Progressive Leads from Behind, he is A Double Oxymoron – A Collection of Satire by Don Storch
If A Passive-Progressive Leads From behind He is a Double Oxymoron, satirically describes how and why a leaderless and rudderless nation is floundering. One could call the messaging by the lead character duplicitous. He is delivering mixed messages that are … Continue reading
Manasota Key Fl (Storch Report) — A new book by Don Storch, a conservative political blogger on this barrier reef in Southwest Florida, chronicles the first six years of President Barack Obama in satire.
Ann Coulter, in her most provocative book to date, “Demonic”, argues that liberals exhibit all the psychological characteristics of a mob.
You know that old saying, “The one with the most toys in the end wins.” Well, I may not be a winner but I’m certainly a front runner.
Clay Creager and Iris Burnett, authors of “So You Think You Can Be President?” We have FCAT’s to get out of high school and SAT’s to get into college, but we have no test to get into the White … Continue reading