Breaking NewsNEW BOOK: ‘SNAKES IN THE SWAMP’ – DON STORCH COMMENTARY ON TRUMP’S 100 DAYS NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON . . .
Storch Report Recent Posts
- Two Little Known Stories About Jerry Lewis 1926 – 2017 August 20, 2017
- Hate Is Self-Destructive August 15, 2017
- Trump Anxiety Spawns New Profession, ‘The Cuddliest’ August 13, 2017
- America, Tread Carefully On Your Democracy August 4, 2017
- Repeal Healthcare, Salaries For Congress July 26, 2017
- Populism v Elitism July 25, 2017
- Leakiers v Whistleblowers July 13, 2017
- Fake News Corrections Dumped By AP, New York Times Eve Of July 4th Weekend On Russian Involvement In US Elections July 1, 2017
- Trump As Crocodile Dundee In New Book, “Snakes In The Swamp” By Don Storch June 29, 2017
- New Book: ‘Snakes in the Swamp’ – Don Storch Commentary On Trump’s 100 Days Now Available On Amazon June 24, 2017
Storch Report Archives
Category Archives: Book Review
Storch Report — A new book by Don Storch features President Trump as Crocodile Dundee in “Snakes in the Swamp”available now at Amazon.com.
“A clever thought-provoking collection of satire,” is what Boca Grande Florida’s Gasparilla Magazine called the book,”If a passive-progressive leads from behind he is a double oxymoron,” by Manasota Key author Don Storch, in its March/April issue.
Book Review: If A Passive-Progressive Leads from Behind, he is A Double Oxymoron – A Collection of Satire by Don Storch
If A Passive-Progressive Leads From behind He is a Double Oxymoron, satirically describes how and why a leaderless and rudderless nation is floundering. One could call the messaging by the lead character duplicitous. He is delivering mixed messages that are … Continue reading
Manasota Key Fl (Storch Report) — A new book by Don Storch, a conservative political blogger on this barrier reef in Southwest Florida, chronicles the first six years of President Barack Obama in satire.
Ann Coulter, in her most provocative book to date, “Demonic”, argues that liberals exhibit all the psychological characteristics of a mob.
You know that old saying, “The one with the most toys in the end wins.” Well, I may not be a winner but I’m certainly a front runner.
Clay Creager and Iris Burnett, authors of “So You Think You Can Be President?” We have FCAT’s to get out of high school and SAT’s to get into college, but we have no test to get into the White … Continue reading