Storch Report Recent Posts
- The Newsroom At 55 Park Place – Chapter 15 – Truth To Power October 6, 2018
- The Newsroom At 55 Park Place – Chapter 14 – McHale’s Navy October 1, 2018
- The Newsroom At 55 Park Place – Chapter 13 – A Potpourri Of News Stories July 30, 2018
- The Newsroom At 55 Park Place – Chapter 12 – Vanderbilt-Twombly And Alwick Hall Estates July 26, 2018
- The Newsroom At 55 Park Place – Chapter 11 – #StayWoke July 5, 2018
- The Newsroom At 55 Park Place – Chapter 10 – Alumni July 3, 2018
- The Newsroom At 55 Park Place – Chapter 9 – We Interrupt This Story Line For Another Bulletin July 1, 2018
- The Newsroom At 55 Park Place – Chapter 8 – Gilded Age Thwarts Morris (NJ) Jetport June 24, 2018
- The Newsroom At 55 Park Place – Chapter 7 – It Just Couldn’t Happen – But It Did June 8, 2018
- The Newsroom At 55 Park Place – Chapter 6 – ‘It Was Johnny’s Dream Car’ June 2, 2018
Storch Report Archives
Category Archives: Analysis/Opinion
Washington DC (Storch Report) -It is interesting how hate can overpower reality and facts can be stubbornly ignored by progressive liberals who attempt to thwart benefits achieved for the people of America such as jobs, the economy (upward of 3 … Continue reading
Manasota Key Fl (Storch Report) — There’s a small sleepy barrier reef called Manasota Key on the southwest coast of Florida that the media apparently doesn’t know exists.
Corpus Christi TX (Storch Report) – It was not enough for the left-wing media to cover heart-warming stories that people were helping people during hurricane Harvey, which left 38 people dead and 30,000 homeless, they found room in their coverage … Continue reading
Manasota Key (Storch Report) — There is a major issue here on a little known barrier reef called Manasota Key on the Southwest coast of Florida and it evolves around the subject of beach erosion and beach re-nourishment, not … Continue reading
Rio (Storch Report) — The Olympics are over. Rio is beautiful. Brazil did good and should be proud of executing an excellent 2016 Olympics. And, NBC did yeoman work in televising and extraordinary performance from an extraordinary place.
Indiana (Storch Report) — ‘White Privilege’ is but another way of liberals seeding and fostering racism in America — why not just call it ‘White Racism’ rather than try to disguise it as a privilege only whites have, which … Continue reading
Obama’s Exception – alism Washington DC (Storch Report) — Obama is a failed President. He is past tense, a lame duck. It is time for the citizens of this country to decide if we want America to be exceptional once … Continue reading
For me it started with my golf cart to cover the biggest happening on Manasota Key since most of the residents here went to sleep and forgot to wake up, for others it started with a Bloody Mary Cocktail Breakfast … Continue reading
The Handshake between President Obama and President Raul Castro dictator of Cuba at services for Nelson Mandela in South Africa sent reverberations around the world — what did it mean?
As a pacifist who was against war but turned into a killer as Commander in Chief, President Obama always seems to level his own playing field with failure.