Breaking NewsNEW BOOK: ‘SNAKES IN THE SWAMP’ – DON STORCH COMMENTARY ON TRUMP’S 100 DAYS NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON . . .
Storch Report Recent Posts
- Casting Couch Older Than Silent Movies, Reaches Far Beyond Hollywood October 15, 2017
- Most US Leaders Don’t Care About People – Trump Does October 10, 2017
- In Defense Of The Second Amendment And The Core Reason For It October 8, 2017
- There No Longer Is Common Sense In This Created Racist Culture September 30, 2017
- Loving To Hate In America September 24, 2017
- I’m A Deplorable That Voted For Trump And Proud Of It September 19, 2017
- Manasota Key Ignored By Media During Hurricane Irma September 14, 2017
- Guest Book Review: The Operator By Robert O’Neill September 3, 2017
- Left-Wing Media Attacks Melania’s Shoes On President’s Hurricane Harvey Visit To Texas August 30, 2017
- Two Little Known Stories About Jerry Lewis 1926 – 2017 August 20, 2017
Storch Report Archives
Category Archives: An Essay
Washington DC (Storch Report) -It was Baseball today that could very well transform the nation’s pastime to the nation’s lifeline.
Washington DC (Storch Report) – Life is not fair, our parents most likely told this to us at an early age, yet the United States is the fairest country in the world in which to live.
It was the Donald, as in President Trump that drew to the nation’s attention ‘Fake News’ in a ‘Tweet’ of 140 characters.
The left wing main stream media was quick to criticize President-elect Donald Trump for creating nuclear policy in 140 Tweeted characters.
Manasota Key (Storch Report) — It appears that everybody seems to have a lot to say about the lack of sand on Manasota Key except for those directly impacted — the beachfront homeowners.
Washington DC (Storch Report) — The voice of silence spoke out after a long period of hibernation on November 8th and the voices of progressive political correctness descended into a state of disbelief, depression and despondency, while others among … Continue reading
London (Storch Report) — The exchange of globalization for populism did not come from the millenniums of the world it came from the elderly, a shock to many and most certainly the markets globally, if you will.
Washington DC (Storch Report) — America is an elegant nation, we need to return to its promise.
New Hampshire (Storch Report) — Last night, I thought I was bitten by a mosquito from Brazil, because I began to feel nauseous, then I thought, perhaps, I had irritable bowel syndrome, then I realized I was watching two bobbleheads, … Continue reading
Washington DC (Storch Report) — President Obama will not leave office after eight years in the White House unscathed of scandals, denigration, and criticism from both sides of the aisle for his failure to lead.