If A Passive-Progressive Leads From behind He is a Double Oxymoron, satirically describes how and why a leaderless and rudderless nation is floundering. One could call the messaging by the lead character duplicitous. He is delivering mixed messages that are in conflict with one another and confusing at best. It reflects upon the first six years of President Barack Obama’s plethora of double oxymoron rhetoric. You can keep your doctor and your insurance carrier . . . but you can’t Benghazi demonstrations were all about a film, but it was a terrorist attack by Al Qaeda. This is the real legacy of a president that promised a nation ‘Hope & Change,’ but delivered domestic and foreign polices of mendacity. It is a page turning collection of satirical columns, interspersed with other stories of the times, delivered in short humorous bites.
Breaking News‘SNAKES IN THE SWAMP,’ “BOOK PACKS A PUNCH WITH A PASSIONATE POINT OF VIEW,” SAYS GASPARILLA MAGAZINE . . .
Storch Report Recent Posts
- Progressive Liberal Mania & Left Wing Media Psychosis Belies The Truth November 14, 2017
- Elder Statesman Of Bush Clan Shows Mettle November 4, 2017
- The Jewel Of Charlotte County, Manasota Key Beaches, Pay More For Sand, Or Do Nothing October 30, 2017
- ‘Snakes in the Swamp,’ “Book Packs A Punch With A Passionate Point Of View,” Says Gasparilla Magazine October 27, 2017
- Casting Couch Older Than Silent Movies, Reaches Far Beyond Hollywood October 15, 2017
- Most US Leaders Don’t Care About People – Trump Does October 10, 2017
- In Defense Of The Second Amendment And The Core Reason For It October 8, 2017
- There No Longer Is Common Sense In This Created Racist Culture September 30, 2017
- Loving To Hate In America September 24, 2017
- I’m A Deplorable That Voted For Trump And Proud Of It September 19, 2017
Storch Report Archives