If A Passive-Progressive Leads From behind He is a Double Oxymoron, satirically describes how and why a leaderless and rudderless nation is floundering. One could call the messaging by the lead character duplicitous. He is delivering mixed messages that are in conflict with one another and confusing at best. It reflects upon the first six years of President Barack Obama’s plethora of double oxymoron rhetoric. You can keep your doctor and your insurance carrier . . . but you can’t Benghazi demonstrations were all about a film, but it was a terrorist attack by Al Qaeda. This is the real legacy of a president that promised a nation ‘Hope & Change,’ but delivered domestic and foreign polices of mendacity. It is a page turning collection of satirical columns, interspersed with other stories of the times, delivered in short humorous bites.
Breaking NewsHARVARD STUDY CONFIRMS NO PRESIDENT HAS RECEIVED MORE NEGATIVE MEDIA COVERAGE IN FIRST 100 DAYS THAN TRUMP . . .
Storch Report Recent Posts
- Political Correctness Policies Kill May 25, 2017
- Hatred By Democrats Has Taken America To A Place Where Liberal Journalism Is A Blood Sport May 16, 2017
- Destroyed Sneakers For $1,425 From Nieman Marcus Join $425 Dirty Jeans From Nordstrom’s May 6, 2017
- DonStorch.com Is A Secure And So Designated Website April 27, 2017
- I Wore Those Jeans, But They Were For Real April 24, 2017
- Entrepreneurs Are Busy On Manasota Key Playing Pac-Man April 22, 2017
- Whatever Happened To Yesterday . . . April 21, 2017
- DonStorch.com Website Has A New Look – Take A Peak April 21, 2017
- Draining The Swamp That Isn’t April 9, 2017
- Decisive April 7, 2017
Storch Report Archives