If A Passive-Progressive Leads From behind He is a Double Oxymoron, satirically describes how and why a leaderless and rudderless nation is floundering. One could call the messaging by the lead character duplicitous. He is delivering mixed messages that are in conflict with one another and confusing at best. It reflects upon the first six years of President Barack Obama’s plethora of double oxymoron rhetoric. You can keep your doctor and your insurance carrier . . . but you can’t Benghazi demonstrations were all about a film, but it was a terrorist attack by Al Qaeda. This is the real legacy of a president that promised a nation ‘Hope & Change,’ but delivered domestic and foreign polices of mendacity. It is a page turning collection of satirical columns, interspersed with other stories of the times, delivered in short humorous bites.
Breaking NewsNEW BOOK: ‘SNAKES IN THE SWAMP’ – DON STORCH COMMENTARY ON TRUMP’S 100 DAYS NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON . . .
Storch Report Recent Posts
- Two Little Known Stories About Jerry Lewis 1926 – 2017 August 20, 2017
- Hate Is Self-Destructive August 15, 2017
- Trump Anxiety Spawns New Profession, ‘The Cuddliest’ August 13, 2017
- America, Tread Carefully On Your Democracy August 4, 2017
- Repeal Healthcare, Salaries For Congress July 26, 2017
- Populism v Elitism July 25, 2017
- Leakiers v Whistleblowers July 13, 2017
- Fake News Corrections Dumped By AP, New York Times Eve Of July 4th Weekend On Russian Involvement In US Elections July 1, 2017
- Trump As Crocodile Dundee In New Book, “Snakes In The Swamp” By Don Storch June 29, 2017
- New Book: ‘Snakes in the Swamp’ – Don Storch Commentary On Trump’s 100 Days Now Available On Amazon June 24, 2017
Storch Report Archives