If A Passive-Progressive Leads From behind He is a Double Oxymoron, satirically describes how and why a leaderless and rudderless nation is floundering. One could call the messaging by the lead character duplicitous. He is delivering mixed messages that are in conflict with one another and confusing at best. It reflects upon the first six years of President Barack Obama’s plethora of double oxymoron rhetoric. You can keep your doctor and your insurance carrier . . . but you can’t Benghazi demonstrations were all about a film, but it was a terrorist attack by Al Qaeda. This is the real legacy of a president that promised a nation ‘Hope & Change,’ but delivered domestic and foreign polices of mendacity. It is a page turning collection of satirical columns, interspersed with other stories of the times, delivered in short humorous bites.
Breaking NewsSTORCH REPORT – TRUMP PRESIDENCY EXPOSES HATRED OF PROGRESSIVES, MAIN STREAM MEDIA FAKE NEWS, AND MORE . . .NORMAN B. TOMLINSON JR., DEAD AT 90, FORMER PUBLISHER OF DAILY RECORD MORRISTOWN N.J. AND NEW JERSEY MONTHLY . . .
Storch Report Recent Posts
- Trump Presidency Exposes Hatred Of Progressives, Main Stream Media Fake News, And More . . . January 15, 2018
- Golden Globes A Sea Of Black January 7, 2018
- Privilege January 6, 2018
- Dems Got Coal In Their Stockings December 29, 2017
- Hate V Reality . . . Wake Up America! December 23, 2017
- Power Brokers Of Sex November 30, 2017
- Restaurant Happenings On Manasota Key November 25, 2017
- Progressive Liberal Mania & Left Wing Media Psychosis Belies The Truth November 14, 2017
- Elder Statesman Of Bush Clan Shows Mettle November 4, 2017
- The Jewel Of Charlotte County, Manasota Key Beaches, Pay More For Sand, Or Do Nothing October 30, 2017
Storch Report Archives