If A Passive-Progressive Leads From behind He is a Double Oxymoron, satirically describes how and why a leaderless and rudderless nation is floundering. One could call the messaging by the lead character duplicitous. He is delivering mixed messages that are in conflict with one another and confusing at best. It reflects upon the first six years of President Barack Obama’s plethora of double oxymoron rhetoric. You can keep your doctor and your insurance carrier . . . but you can’t Benghazi demonstrations were all about a film, but it was a terrorist attack by Al Qaeda. This is the real legacy of a president that promised a nation ‘Hope & Change,’ but delivered domestic and foreign polices of mendacity. It is a page turning collection of satirical columns, interspersed with other stories of the times, delivered in short humorous bites.
Breaking NewsFOX NEWS RISING STAR AND TRUMP FAVORITE JESSIE WATERS,39, IN DIVORCE BATTLE AFTER CHEATING ON HIS WIFE . . .
Storch Report Recent Posts
- Camelot & The Privileged April 13, 2018
- Gender February 26, 2018
- It’s A Wrap For Winter Olympics February 25, 2018
- The Teachings Of Billy Graham? February 21, 2018
- Political Correctness Is Incorrect February 20, 2018
- See Something, Say Something, Should Mean Something February 17, 2018
- Rhetoric And Political Discourse Will Not Stop Killings, Only Preventative Actions Will February 14, 2018
- They Finally Found Something Exciting About Curling – Sex February 12, 2018
- Swamps Are More Productive Than Congress February 5, 2018
- What Happened To The Journalism Of Yesterday? February 3, 2018
Storch Report Archives