Breaking NewsNEW BOOK: ‘SNAKES IN THE SWAMP’ – DON STORCH COMMENTARY ON TRUMP’S 100 DAYS NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON . . .
Storch Report Recent Posts
- Two Little Known Stories About Jerry Lewis 1926 – 2017 August 20, 2017
- Hate Is Self-Destructive August 15, 2017
- Trump Anxiety Spawns New Profession, ‘The Cuddliest’ August 13, 2017
- America, Tread Carefully On Your Democracy August 4, 2017
- Repeal Healthcare, Salaries For Congress July 26, 2017
- Populism v Elitism July 25, 2017
- Leakiers v Whistleblowers July 13, 2017
- Fake News Corrections Dumped By AP, New York Times Eve Of July 4th Weekend On Russian Involvement In US Elections July 1, 2017
- Trump As Crocodile Dundee In New Book, “Snakes In The Swamp” By Don Storch June 29, 2017
- New Book: ‘Snakes in the Swamp’ – Don Storch Commentary On Trump’s 100 Days Now Available On Amazon June 24, 2017
Storch Report Archives
Author Archives: admin
Storch Report — A new book by Don Storch features President Trump as Crocodile Dundee in “Snakes in the Swamp”available now at Amazon.com.
‘Snakes in the Swamp,’ a new book by Don Storch is now available on Amazon, Book Stores, Libraries and Kindle and consists of commentary about President Trump’s first 100 days in the White House.
“A clever thought-provoking collection of satire,” is what Boca Grande Florida’s Gasparilla Magazine called the book,”If a passive-progressive leads from behind he is a double oxymoron,” by Manasota Key author Don Storch, in its March/April issue.
Book Review: If A Passive-Progressive Leads from Behind, he is A Double Oxymoron – A Collection of Satire by Don Storch
If A Passive-Progressive Leads From behind He is a Double Oxymoron, satirically describes how and why a leaderless and rudderless nation is floundering. One could call the messaging by the lead character duplicitous. He is delivering mixed messages that are … Continue reading
New book by Don Storch makes for a great Christmas gift. Click here to purchase from Amazon.com and read excerpts from the book. Don Storch was a journalist, editor, corporate public relations executive, and crisis and issue management consultant. He … Continue reading
President Obama said his signature legislation was not a tax, the Supreme Court said today it was. By upholding Obamacare as constitutional they made the already complex 2700 page affordable health care act more complicated saying that congress could … Continue reading
Marco Rubio could very well be the closer for the GOP’s presidential nominee in 2012, much like Mariano Rivera is to the New York Yankees.