Breaking NewsSTORCH REPORT – TRUMP PRESIDENCY EXPOSES HATRED OF PROGRESSIVES, MAIN STREAM MEDIA FAKE NEWS, AND MORE . . .NORMAN B. TOMLINSON JR., DEAD AT 90, FORMER PUBLISHER OF DAILY RECORD MORRISTOWN N.J. AND NEW JERSEY MONTHLY . . .
Storch Report Recent Posts
- Trump Presidency Exposes Hatred Of Progressives, Main Stream Media Fake News, And More . . . January 15, 2018
- Golden Globes A Sea Of Black January 7, 2018
- Privilege January 6, 2018
- Dems Got Coal In Their Stockings December 29, 2017
- Hate V Reality . . . Wake Up America! December 23, 2017
- Power Brokers Of Sex November 30, 2017
- Restaurant Happenings On Manasota Key November 25, 2017
- Progressive Liberal Mania & Left Wing Media Psychosis Belies The Truth November 14, 2017
- Elder Statesman Of Bush Clan Shows Mettle November 4, 2017
- The Jewel Of Charlotte County, Manasota Key Beaches, Pay More For Sand, Or Do Nothing October 30, 2017
Storch Report Archives
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Washington DC (Storch Report) — Do you remember the days of the orator? If not allow me to remind you of Churchill, Roosevelt, Cronkite, Huntley-Brinkley, Buckley and JFK all with a style of delivery that was anything but fast … Continue reading
Washington DC (Storch Report) — They busted windows, damaged cars, set a limo on fire, Madonna said she wanted to ‘blow up the White House,’ a sick writer from SNL predicted on Twitter that the 10-year-old son of the … Continue reading
The following is a (promo) Prologue of a new book to come –One Hundred Days — the first 100 days of President Donald J. Trump by Don Storch.
Hollywood (Storch Report) — Everyone knew she was a great actor and even believed she had class, but Meryl Streep proved otherwise Sunday in accepting a lifetime achievement award at the Golden Globes turning in the worst performance of … Continue reading
Washington DC (Storch Report) — I saw Snowden, the movie, last night and it was excellent, capturing precisely what whistle-blower Edward Snowden did for a nation, exposing the crimes the National Security Agency committed in violating, rather than upholding, … Continue reading
New York (Storch Report) — Once it was Drudge that set the news agenda for the day, now it’s president-elect Trump.
President Obama places sanctions on Russia without presenting any facts that they interfered with the US election.
The Donald wants to talk to the people in a 140 characters without the filter of the left wing progressive media as he did in his campaign to become president-elect of the United States.