Breaking NewsHARVARD STUDY CONFIRMS NO PRESIDENT HAS RECEIVED MORE NEGATIVE MEDIA COVERAGE IN FIRST 100 DAYS THAN TRUMP . . .
Storch Report Recent Posts
- Political Correctness Policies Kill May 25, 2017
- Hatred By Democrats Has Taken America To A Place Where Liberal Journalism Is A Blood Sport May 16, 2017
- Destroyed Sneakers For $1,425 From Nieman Marcus Join $425 Dirty Jeans From Nordstrom’s May 6, 2017
- DonStorch.com Is A Secure And So Designated Website April 27, 2017
- I Wore Those Jeans, But They Were For Real April 24, 2017
- Entrepreneurs Are Busy On Manasota Key Playing Pac-Man April 22, 2017
- Whatever Happened To Yesterday . . . April 21, 2017
- DonStorch.com Website Has A New Look – Take A Peak April 21, 2017
- Draining The Swamp That Isn’t April 9, 2017
- Decisive April 7, 2017
Storch Report Archives
Author Archives: Don Storch
Manchester UK (Storch Report) – War does not allow for political correctness; either the world is at war with ISIS or it is not! It needs to make up its mind.
Washington DC (Storch Report) – Today there appears to be four branches of government, unlike the three we were taught in school.
New York (Storch Report) — The top half of the unisex anatomy is yet to be totally covered to look like a liberal seeking to be, at a premium price, something they are not.
Effective today donstorch.com is a secure designated website..
Short Hills NJ (Storch Report) – The world is Mashugana, a word I picked up where I grew up.
Manasota Key (Storch Report) – Entrepreneurs are busy here on Manasota Key, a sleepy 12-mile spit of an island on the South West coast of Florida, playing Pac-Man an eating-up restaurant game that could be a multi-million, or perhaps … Continue reading
Washington DC (Storch Report) Today if you voted for Trump you’re a racist. If you didn’t vote for Clinton you’re sexist. And, if you like the American Flag you’re political, not a patriot.
DonStorch.com website has a new look – take a peak, its stylish, readable and simple with a lot of new news. Pages are changing, widgets are being added and a new book is coming. And, it still consists of … Continue reading
Washington DC (Storch Report) — A widely-held rumor says that Washington DC was built on a swamp. It was an early example of fake news dating back to the 1800’s.