Breaking NewsHARVARD STUDY CONFIRMS NO PRESIDENT HAS RECEIVED MORE NEGATIVE MEDIA COVERAGE IN FIRST 100 DAYS THAN TRUMP . . .
Storch Report Recent Posts
- Political Correctness Policies Kill May 25, 2017
- Hatred By Democrats Has Taken America To A Place Where Liberal Journalism Is A Blood Sport May 16, 2017
- Destroyed Sneakers For $1,425 From Nieman Marcus Join $425 Dirty Jeans From Nordstrom’s May 6, 2017
- DonStorch.com Is A Secure And So Designated Website April 27, 2017
- I Wore Those Jeans, But They Were For Real April 24, 2017
- Entrepreneurs Are Busy On Manasota Key Playing Pac-Man April 22, 2017
- Whatever Happened To Yesterday . . . April 21, 2017
- DonStorch.com Website Has A New Look – Take A Peak April 21, 2017
- Draining The Swamp That Isn’t April 9, 2017
- Decisive April 7, 2017
Storch Report Archives
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Washington DC (Storch Report) — Do you remember the days of the orator? If not allow me to remind you of Churchill, Roosevelt, Cronkite, Huntley-Brinkley, Buckley and JFK all with a style of delivery that was anything but fast … Continue reading
Washington DC (Storch Report) — They busted windows, damaged cars, set a limo on fire, Madonna said she wanted to ‘blow up the White House,’ a sick writer from SNL predicted on Twitter that the 10-year-old son of the … Continue reading
The following is a (promo) Prologue of a new book to come –One Hundred Days — the first 100 days of President Donald J. Trump by Don Storch.
Hollywood (Storch Report) — Everyone knew she was a great actor and even believed she had class, but Meryl Streep proved otherwise Sunday in accepting a lifetime achievement award at the Golden Globes turning in the worst performance of … Continue reading
Washington DC (Storch Report) — I saw Snowden, the movie, last night and it was excellent, capturing precisely what whistle-blower Edward Snowden did for a nation, exposing the crimes the National Security Agency committed in violating, rather than upholding, … Continue reading
New York (Storch Report) — Once it was Drudge that set the news agenda for the day, now it’s president-elect Trump.
President Obama places sanctions on Russia without presenting any facts that they interfered with the US election.
The Donald wants to talk to the people in a 140 characters without the filter of the left wing progressive media as he did in his campaign to become president-elect of the United States.